Low stock: 1 left
LEG LENGTH: ≃ 16 inches
Abaka knee leggings for women in bamboo, made in Quebec in an eco-responsible way, ethical clothing.
- 67% Bamboo / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Spandex (8oz Jersey)
- Model is 5'2" and wears size S
- Soft and very soft
- Fitted cut, comfort band at the waist, for a perfect fit, check your waistline
- Durable (ages well, lint-free)
- Resists creasing
- Absorbs moisture
- It is the fastest growing plant in the world!
Maximum comfort leggings that stand out for their flexibility and resistance. Perfect for sports, yoga, recommended for the hectic pace of active life as well as for the casual look of great indoor days! Other colors available.
*The color of the garment may differ slightly from the photo.
Wash in cold water.
Do not use bleach.
Hang to dry.
Use of the dryer may create a backdraft of 5% lengthwise and 1% widthwise.
Made in Canada