2 in stock
Cap made in Canada.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Outer fabric in burgundy recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Under visor and inner front panel 100% cotton flannel
- CB* inner headband, coolmax signature that wicks away sweat
- Unstructured cap
- Adjustable with a leather strap
- Vintage Bison emblem embroidered on felt
- low profile
For this cap, we have chosen a fabric made of recycled polyester and organic cotton. This eco-responsible fabric is very resistant. To add a vintage touch, we decided to use an embroidered felt emblem reminiscent of 1930s caps. A lined flannel fabric under the visor and inside adds a unique touch. Combined with our signature sweat-dispersing headband, this cap is super comfortable.
The Bison is an animal that has always impressed me with its stature, its strength and its history. At one point, there were between 30 and 60 million bison between Mexico and northern Canada. Its population is now about 13,200 in Canada and several efforts are being made to increase it. We have tried to honor him with this emblem.
*The color of the garment may differ slightly from the photo.
Made in Canada